- Georgia -
We are grateful that you are taking the time to learn about us and we hope to have the chance to learn about you. We recognize both the difficulty and the courage required for this process. It is our hope that our story will provide you with great peace as you move forward.
Adoption has always been a part of our hopes for our family, but during our journey to build our family we discovered that adoption was our main option.
We wish to be parents more than anything. We will give parenting our all and encourage a child to love God, to love others, and to be the best version of who they were created to be. We hope this book will give you a sense of who we are, the love that we have, and the parents we will one day be.
• We promise we will love and care for this child throughout every chapter of their life.
• We are committed to making sure this child always knows who you are and have the opportunity to create a relationship as well.
• Provide opportunities for education, adventure, creativity, and wonder.
• Help develop their unique talents and interests.
• Laugh with life’s joys and preserver through its challenges.
• Teach them to be honest, generous, kind, self-respecting, and courageous.
We live in a beautiful neighborhood in a small community that is close to great child and family activities including high quality schools, zoos, aquariums, professional sports, large parks, and shopping. We like our small community for enjoying bike rides and walks. Our beautiful home has plenty of room for our growing family and our dog Nina.
Close Even with Distance
Our family and friends are spread across Brazil, the U.S., Canada, and Europe but that doesn’t stop us from regularly spending quality time together, in fact it gives an excuse to travel!
We see our immediate family (mom, dads, brother, sister, and nephews) at least 2 times a year if not more. Our friends in our community are like family to us and we share meals, adventure s, and, when not with our immediate family, holidays together