Create an account to down a write-up with more details about this situation (starting at $0 per month)
**NOTE: This situation includes an advertising fee**
- Adoption Type: Open
- Location: California
- Gender: Girl
- Due Date: July 2020
- Ethnicity: Native American – Registered Member
- Alcohol/Drug Exposure (if any): Disclosed in situation write up
- Requested Family Type(s):
All Family Types
- Adoption Entity: Disclosed to adoptive family if/when they have been chosen by the expectant parent
TOTAL ESTIMATED COST
(Basic members must add $3,000 for AFMC Networking Services IF selected)
- AFMC Profile Submission Fee:
- $25 – Basic Members
- N/A – Elite & Ultimate Members (Free submissions)
- AFMC Networking Fee Due If Chosen:
- $3,000 – Basic Members
- N/A – Elite & Ultimate Members (No networking fees)
- Fees Paid to Adoption Entity (if applicable): See write up*
*Funds are due within 48 hours of being selected. Under no circumstances should you request to be considered UNLESS you have the funds available RIGHT NOW and/or you have already been PRE-APPROVED for an adoption loan in the stated amount or greater.
- Complete your US domestic adoption home study with your selected provider. (Sorry a foster care one won’t work)
- Sign up for a membership
- Fill out the member questionnaire (link provided after signup)
- Upload your letter and PDF profile so it can be reviewed by AFMC
- Sign the service agreement
- Wait for the email that says you are now “AFMC certified” which means you are approved to be considered for situations
- Find a situation, download the write up and review the details carefully
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and submit the request form.
- We’ll automatically send your profile and letter directly to the expectant mother’s inbox and phone so she can review it. (typical review time lasts less than a week)
- Once AFMC learns of her decision (typically within a week or less) we’ll reach out to you and let know the result of your decision (regardless if you were chosen or not)
Adoption For My Child, LLC (AFMC) is an adoption profile hosting, design, and distribution site that provides adoptive family profiles on demand to adoption entities across the US who have available situations. AFMC is NOT a law firm, adoption agency, facilitator or matchmaking site. AFMC does NOT work directly with expectant parents nor do they perform adoption services of any kind. AFMC DOES NOT attempt to influence the outcomes of adoptions or final decisions made between the expectant parents and adoptive families that use their platform to connect.
The Adoption For My Child name and logo are Registered Trademarks of Adoption For My Child, LLC. Copyright 05/09/2020 © Adoption For My Child, LLC. All rights reserved.