- The cost to adopt a child from a foster home can cost as little as $2,500. Remember that there are very few infants available through foster care.Children that are available for adoption through the foster care system generally age of a child that you will get from Foster Care will range from 3 to 18 years old.There are so many children that are waiting a forever home in that are in the foster care system. Please take a look at the state photo lists that I have listed below that have children waiting for their adoptive home.
Waiting children for some states can be found on the websites listed below.
- Louisiana Heart Gallery
- State of Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services
- Heart Gallery of Northeast Louisiana
- America’s Kids Belong – Louisiana
- New York State Office of Children and Families
- Children Awaiting Parents Heart Gallery
- Heart Gallery NYC
- Northwest Adoption Exchange: Oregon’s Waiting Children
- Oregon Adoption Resource Exchange
- A Family For Every Child Heart Gallery
Click & learn about adoption from foster care
These 2 short, interactive modules will help you decide if adoption from foster care is are right for you.