PAYMENT TERMS FOR USERS (the “Client”)
- The Client agrees to pay Adoption for My Child, LLC the appropriate designated fee each month for its website profile services. The Client agrees to pay Adoption for My Child, LLC their selected package monthly fee as indicated on the web application at signup for its ad campaign services for as long as the Client chooses to advertise with Adoption for My Child, LLC .The Client may choose to stop advertising at any time, for any reason, at no risk of penalty or fines. Each billing cycle is thirty days and begins upon the day of signup.
- The Client agrees to pay Adoption for My Child, its monthly fee, set forth above and on the website application. If the payment fails, The Client’s account may be paused, downgraded, or suspended until successful payment is submitted through the web application.
- Services Provided.
Adoption for My Child, LLC will provide services according to the terms outlined and agreed to by the Client.
- Delivery of Services.
Adoption for My Child, LLC will use reasonable diligence in its support services and endeavor to provide its services to the Client.
- Usage Rights for User-Submitted Content.
Adoption for My Child, LLC shall hold all right, title, and interest in and to the profile page resulting from this agreement. By submitting photos, text, video, and any other information to the website application, the Client agrees that Adoption for My Child, LLC has the right to retain and reprint this content on the Internet, via e-mail, and in print form.
- Ownership Rights
Adoption for My Child, LLC shall hold all right, title, and interest in and to the work product resulting from this Agreement. Specifically, but without limitation, Adoption for My Child, LLC shall hold all right, title, and interest in and to:
(1) all text, graphics, animation, audio components, and digital components of the Site (the “Source Code”);
(2) all interfaces, navigational devices, menus, menu structures or arrangements, icons, help and other operational instructions, and all other components of any source or object computer code that comprises the website or the Source Code thereof;
(3) all literal and non-literal expressions of ideas that operate, cause, create, direct, manipulate, access, or otherwise affect the web application;
(4) all copyrights, patents, trade secrets, and other intellectual or industrial property rights in the Site or any component or characteristic thereof. The Client shall not do anything that may infringe upon or in any way undermine Adoption for my Child, LLC’s right, title, and interest in previous works used to facilitate the services; and
- Disputes and Resolutions.
In consideration of the satisfactory delivery of the services outlined above, and for all of Adoption for My Child, LLC services under this Agreement, The Client shall compensate Adoption for My Child, LLC as specified above.
In the event of a dispute arising from use of the website application, Adoption for My Child, LLC reserves the right to pursue any or all of the following remedies:
(1) termination of the Agreement by suspending the service – for misuse, posting of inappropriate content, non-payment;
(2) resolution of any dispute through the approved ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) mediation procedures of the State of Ohio; or
- Limited Warranty and Limitation on Damages.
If Adoption for My Child, LLC does not provide the services described above, either (i) Adoption for My Child, LLC shall be responsible for providing all of the services necessary to complete the agreement, without unreasonable delay, or (ii) the Client shall have the option to request a refund for the monthly service fee. This warranty shall be the exclusive warranty available to the Client.
The Client acknowledges that Adoption for My Child, LLC is not responsible for the results obtained by the Client on the website. The Client waives any claim for damages, direct or indirect, and agrees that the sole and exclusive remedy for any and all damages (either in contract or tort) shall be the return of the monthly fee paid to Adoption for My Child, LLC as set forth above.
Adoption for My Child, LLC reserves the right to terminate the Client’s access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with the Client. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Binding Effect.
This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Client and Adoption for My Child, LLC and their respective successors and assigns, provided that Adoption for My Child, LLC may not assign any of its obligations under this Agreement without providing prior written notice to the Client.
- Adoption for My Child, LLC offers no representations or warranties regarding the truthfulness or accuracy of any of the information presented by other users or members of the Site. Adoption for My Child, LLC conducts no background investigations whatsoever on the self-described birth parents or adoptive parents who use this Site.
- Adoption for My Child, LLC is not an adoption agency. Adoption for My Child, LLC does not practice law or dispense legal advice of any kind. The Site www.adoptionformychild.com to which these Terms pertain is for advertising purposes only and there are no representations or warranties regarding the fitness of anyone that contacts the Client through the website. There are no representations or warranties regarding the truthfulness of any of the information such a person may present to the Client.
- Adoption for My Child, LLC is not owned by or a subsidiary of any adoption agency or law practice.
- Adoption for My Child, LLC conducts no background investigations whatsoever on the self-described birth parents who may contact the Client via the Site.
- Adoption for My Child, LLC strongly encourages the Client to seek independent legal and counseling assistance.
Adoption for My Child, LLC PO Box 36355, Cincinnati, Ohio 45236
Revised October 16, 2018